Electric Shavers

trojan

Do many people shave with electric shavers. In my long distant youth the Phili shave was all the rage and i remember once seeing a motorist driving and having a quick shave. They seem to be gone out of fashion. I wonder why?

I beg to differ. Bought one about 4 years ago as was going through airports with hand luggage only so couldnt carry razors & was a pain to try to buy them abroad. Best yoke ever, would never go back. Brilliant timesaver, no more cuts, significantly less skin removal. Only changed the grill & heads once so I'd say about 10% of the cost of razors. Very good for the elderly too - I'm not there yet but getting there :).

Time saving as shave in the car. Its no more distracting than rubbing your face with your hand (eyes glued to road, no great concentration - shave by feel rather than look). Have something like this one https://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/personal-health-care/mens-shavers/es-rt33.html

I beg to differ. Bought one about 4 years ago as was going through airports with hand luggage only so couldnt carry razors & was a pain to try to buy them abroad. Best yoke ever, would never go back. Brilliant timesaver, no more cuts, significantly less skin removal. Only changed the grill & heads once so I'd say about 10% of the cost of razors. Very good for the elderly too - I'm not there yet but getting there :)

Betsy Og is a man! :eek:

Maybe not....

Joking, yes, he is a man.

And a damn hot one at that :cool: (I also do a good line in delusion :p). Betsy was a backpacker car in Australia (being a traditional workhorse type name). When I returned to serious Ireland and encountered serious financial stuff I got on to AAM (& a great website it is too) and I gave the name an 'Oirish' flavour - or maybe I was young back then, its so so long ago I can't really remember - that's probably due to the early onset ....hmmmm.....whatdyamacallit??...................who are you and why am I on this website.......:confused::confused::eek:o_O ;)

I wouldn't feel too bad Purple, I've told it at least 3 times at this stage......:oops:

Back