EIIS scheme for investment

Macster

Hello all,
First post so hopefully the question as posed is within the guidelines of the posting rules.

I am thinking of investing in a currently available EIIS scheme offering what I think is a very good return proposition. Option to invest between €5 -€150k with a targeted €1.1 :€1 return in 5 years with the added gain of total tax relief upfront at 30% in year 1 and a further 10% in year 3. 3.5% commission rate to be paid upfront and CGT on the 0.1 gain only if I understand it correctly giving a 45% gain on a €50k investment subject to the results materialising per plan & the "right to call" being exercised. I think the business that is planned behind this scheme is well thought out and I believe the chance of success is high given national & global trends.

I would appreciate any feedback or comments of items to be aware of about EIIS schemes in general.

Thanks!

Just tried the search function & see a range of recent posts on EIIS, sorry about that folks - rookie error! Feel free to ignore and I will humbly go educate myself on previous posts first

Back