EBS (Haven) fixed rate mortgage for AHI

Hi All

I have applied for a mortgage with the EBS but am not too clued -up on the whole thing. Are the EBS doing the best deal or are there others i could apply to. Any
suggestions tips are welcomed.

Haven were the best for me, but then the council wouldn't accept them. The broker was great to show be the different rates from the various lenders..it's much more difficult to go it alone, unless you have a good head for maths which I dont!

Just be careful - i was going throught a broker - he promised me the sun moon and stars - i did get the offer to safe €2270 a year - that was brillant for a first time buyer and single mum i thought - BUT when i re-read the terms it was for 40 years instead of 35

hi guys,

I am going thru flexible mortgages in COrk (USELESS) and they have gotten an offer from Haven EBS too, cant get a straight answer from FM as to what my repayments are going to be and now they say the rates are going up so its going to me more, 2 yrs fixes 5.39, 3 yrs 5.18 (I think this is a mistype on their part and 4 yrs 5.49%... now I just feel like pulling out as they are not one bit helpful and if the rates go up I cant affort the repayments but I wil have to pay them over 1000 to FM if I do, apparently ther is a company in Cork that you can go to and if you do go thru with the mortgage u dont pay anything.. I should have looked around I guess, but I didnt even think. oh and because I am 32 its a 38 yr mtg aswell which i am not too happy about either....

Back