"Earn From Home" opportunity advertised on DoneDeal.ie - legit or not?

Audrey

My sister has seen an Ad on above website - "Earn from Home". It's FT or PT work, processing orders on your own computer, £10 per order processed. There's an upfront payment of £10 for "training materials". I'm sceptical! Anybody else got advice?

Re: "DoneDeal.ie" - are they legit?

DoneDeal.ie are just like buyandsell, they are an advertising website. What people advertise on them is not their business. Can you post the name of the website/people who are actually advertising the service ? Bear in mind that these jobs are usually a lot more work than first thought and I would always be wary of 'upfront' costs no matter what the amount is. Try googling the <name of the advertisers> + scam and see what you get. My advice - barge pole etc.

Thanks. Their called 'Earn from Home' - I'll google as you suggested.
A

Audrey said:
My sister has seen an Ad on above website - "Earn from Home". It's FT or PT work, processing orders on your own computer, £10 per order processed. There's an upfront payment of £10 for "training materials". I'm sceptical! Anybody else got advice?
Many similar schemes which require payment up front for "training materials" are either scams or structured so that it's next to impossible to earn much out of them. The fact that you have to pay to find out what's involved is suspect in itself. Steer well clear would be my advice.

usually with these when you pay your tenner it then tells you to place an ad to sell this information they send you for a tenner and the orders you are processing are the people contacting you.. it's a very vicious circle

therave said:
usually with these when you pay your tenner it then tells you to place an ad to sell this information they send you for a tenner and the orders you are processing are the people contacting you.. it's a very vicious circle
The pyrimids are alive and kicking even if on a much smaller scale.

Back