Dublin City Centre pub- reserve an area

Upstihaggity

We are currently arranging a family reunion between Christmas and the New Year. No problem booking a restaurant, however I would like to fund a pub near Dame Street that would allow you to reserve an area for 20 people. We don't need food - just a space that means we are guaranteed a seat! Does anyone have any recommendations?

sorry there, I just saw this. I reserved seats for 16 of us in the Bank Bar. Give them a call and ask for Jenny, very heplful.

Good food, huge portions, great location, good atmosphere. Eaten there a few times since and never a complaint. Check out [broken link removed] for more info.

No affiliation, just a happy customer.

I'm looking for the same for a Sat at the end of the month. Don't want food, just an area in the bar for 20 people or so..25-30ish ages so was thinking along the lines of Samsara, Dakota..that kind of thing, ideally Dublin 2. Any other suggestions?

I reserved an area before in the Mercentile, no charge and was perfect for everyone. There are three parts to the bar think we were in the Brokers part. Give them a go?

The Mercantile has a bit of an old mans pub feel about it sometimes? I haven't been there in about a year...might have to go on a research expedition this week!

Just to update, I booked an area in The Bank bar on Dame street and was very happy with the service and atmosphere and there was no compunction to order any food.

Just to update, I booked an area in The Bank bar on Dame street and was very happy with the service and atmosphere and there was no compunction to order any food.

That's interesting because they replied to my email saying they won't reserve an area for drinks only.

Back