Driving test - rules of the road?

colin_hanley

Hi, anyone know any sites which have a list of the most frequently asked questions on the rules of the road ? I have tried google-ing all morning without much luck.
Thanks,
Col

...The full list of test questions and answers are only available book and CD-ROM formats and are available from bookshops throughout the country and from the Driver Theory Testing Service. This material is not free (approx 16 euro for the book and approx. 16 euro for the CD-ROM). Some public libraries in Ireland also stock this material. Contact to see if you can loan these items out....

I think the book you are talking about is The Driver Theory Test it does NOT give the questions for the Driving Test.

The Rules of the Road book, unchanged in years, is available in Easons for about €2

Or available in your local post office think it has gone up in price though, maybe about 3 euro now.....

My copy of the Rules of the Road, bought last summer for €2.50 was first published in June 1995. Surely this book should be updated to take account of changes in rules, particularly with metric speed limits.

Back