Deposit Referrals - New Approach

Please read this thread here (in a different forum to allow for moderation) for links and an explanation of the new process:

Please keep all posting of referral links to the above thread.

It will obviously take a few days for the new process to go live.

I posted a link earlier in the other thread, I also indicated that all referral fees I received wouid go to charity, the post was deleted.

Is this not an ideal way to contribute to charity rather than have a personal gain on the back of a referral link ?

Think it is a good approach - if somebody finds a particular poster's content helpful or useful they may choose to use their referral from the list.

Great idea to rewards those that contribute most to debate around these parts. I'll have to start posting like mad to get near the thread.

Do those availing of the referral or the one giving the referral ever get to find out information about each other?
Name, email etc?
Nothing to hide, just curious

Do those availing of the referral or the one giving the referral ever get to find out information about each other?
Name, email etc?
Nothing to hide, just curious

No personal information needs to be exchanged via DM anymore.

Links (apart from Lightyear which displays your first name) are anonymous.

But in some cases the first name of the person who you got a referral payment from is reported inside the app.

No personal information needs to be exchanged via DM anymore.

Links (apart from Lightyear which displays your first name) are anonymous.

But in some cases the first name of the person who you got a referral payment from is reported inside the app.
Trade Republic will also display a first name.

Back