Copies of P45 + P60

Know of a paper return submitted 06/02/08 still not showing up on system as of yesterday.

Good example. In my experience most returns seem to be left until the last minute, so it could be at least another few weeks before paper returns submitted on say 14th or 15th are updated.

Are people getting a bit mixed up here?

A P45 is the document that issues to an employee who's employment has ceased in the middle of a tax year and is issued directly to the employee by the employer as soon as practicable.

A P35 is the end of year details given to Revenue annually by employers for all employees on their books on the last day of the tax year - 31st December.

A P60 is a certificate issued by the employer to a current employee detailing all taxes and social insurances paid in the previous full tax year. It usually issues within 6 weeks i.e. by mid-February, contains information consistant with that on P35. It is given by the employer directly to the employee (usually with latest payslip, or separately by post).

Hi I was just wondering where I could get a copy of my P45 + P60

I finised up work Oct 07 and still have not received my P45 from my employer.

I are currently travelling would my P60 be sent to my home address or would my employer from Oct 07 receive it?

Since the OP finished employment mid year - October - then OP should have received P45 from that employer within a few weeks of finishing employment. They would not get a P60 from that employer as they were not employed by them on 31 December and would not get a P35 as this is between Revenue and the employer.

Back