Closing AH deal and issues with block insurance

FTB1975

Hi Folks,
I'm just throwing this out there in case anyone has had a similar experience and has any info.

I've signed my contracts for an AH property with DCC, currently awaiting on funds to be released and keys. I'm getting my mortgage with Haven, all documentation in order with the exception of the Indemnity Letter for my apartment block insurance. It seems Haven are not willing to accept it due to something like who's named on the policy!!!!!! It seems myself and the developers are named on the policy or something....but I'm not sure who Haven are expecting to see named on the policy.

Anyone have any experience in this when buying with AH....solicitor said he's done as much as he can and is leaving it up to broker to thrash out with Haven....

Meanwhile I have to come up with some other plan and/or magic money out of thin air to store furntiure that's being delivered on Fri..cos I've had to put it off 3 times already they won't hang onto it any longer for me! To say I'm a tad stressed would be an understatement!!! :confused:

Not sure if this is any help to you but I'm in the final stages of closing on a house purchase with Haven, waiting on funds to be released.
I took out a home insurance policy with AA insurance and the indemnity letter was made out "In the interest of Haven Mortages, 110 Amien St Dublin 1"

This is what Haven requested, could be different for apt insurance.

Back