Charting RaboDirect Funds

D

DennyTrader

Has anybody know of a website that has the funds feeds for the 46 funds that Rabo Direct offer. I'd like to do some technical chart analysis on these funds but can't seem to locate a website that recognizes the funds. Yahoo Finance does recognize the ISIN numbers but doesn't provide the charts. i.e. For example Robeco Emerg Stars Equities fund is found on Yahoo finance by the ISIN number (LU0254836850 ) but the chart feed is invalid so no chart is displayed. I have contacted Rabodirect but didn't get a satisfactory answer if anybody currently uses chart analysis can you please let me know if your software picks up this chart feed.

Thanks
DennyTrader

Try this site:
[broken link removed]

The freely available charts are quite limited, in that you can't actually modify them, but maybe they are what you're looking for. Some of them are not up-to-date, but I have found it somewhat helpful (wouldn't base investment decisions solely on this). I think there are some fee based services in the about us section.
Best to use the search function for the funds that you are looking for.

I contacted rabo for the same data when i held their funds a few years ago. From what i recall i emailed them, they rang me to see exactly why/what i wanted and then they emailed the data in excel...no problems at all.

i notice they have now removed the basic charts from their website....quite sly really...obviously dont want people to see the big dips on the charts..

i notice they have now removed the basic charts from their website....quite sly really...obviously dont want people to see the big dips on the charts..

The drops are hard to miss. Over 1 year only one of 50 or so funds has a positive return. To be expected in the current climate to be sure but if you look at a 3 year horizon then the number of funds with positive growth is two!! And I presume these are gross figures before charges are subtracted.

They better have a bit more to their strategy than hiding the graphs.

Thanks Guys, the myfuncharts website does at least carry the Belgium funds (i.e Robeco/Rabodirect funds) It's a pity they don't allow a user to apply basic Tech analysis on their charts. It is a good find though and greatly appreciated, any other website suggestions would be appreciated :).

It always amazes me that very few people actually apply technical analysis to their pension funds (i.e that is if you’re lucky enough to have a pension fund). I noticed that it's no coincidence that http://myfundcharts.com/ doesn’t carry the funds for Ireland. It seems to me that fund managers in this country get a very easy time of it and the industry seems to be very anal about providing such information. I’m also currently trying to get information from New Ireland (my pension fund provider) regarding their fund range, does anybody chart Irish funds or knows where this information can be obtained easily?. In the meantime if I do receive information from New Ireland on their fund charts I will post it here.

They are not the only people to remove their charts. I am 99% Eagle Star have also removed their charts, or made them much harder to find!

They are not the only people to remove their charts. I am 99% Eagle Star have also removed their charts, or made them much harder to find!

There you go. The average punter would see those charts and run a mile. A picture paints a thousand words! Its not as scary just looking at a table of figures.

I bet the charts will re-appear when equities begin to improve ;-)

Back