Change Return Flight?

clareG

I am returning from Sarajevo in mid June and booked a return from Dubrovnik in error, with Air Lingus. Any idea what my chances are of changing return flight for minimun cost?

Ring them and explain the error.

I think it would be cheaper to book fresh flights as the change fees will probably not be any cheaper than making a fresh booking. I could be wrong so it is best you ask them first.

You can check the cost by using the website by going to the "manage my booking" link - and putting in your booking details. You can then check to see what the cost will be. If you don't want to proceed with changing you dont have to.

Recently I needed to change a flight to Liverpool from a Tuesday to a Wednesday. I contacted Aer Lingus 3 weeks beforehand and was informed that as per their policy it would be €100 per person to change. We payed for another flight which worked out cheaper. It also made me feel better, as I didn't pay for the exchange and they couldn't sell off our initial flight bookings again. Lose Lose situation but.......Expect to pay at least €100

Sarajevo -Dubrovnik isn't a massively long bus journey at all .. so if everything else fails you've always this option -good idea to book seats a day or two ahead at least if it's in summer time - ( As Aer Lingus don't fly Sarajevo-Dublin - in fact I don't think anyone does - then I don't think you'll have any luck changing )

Back