Cat Bin Lady, Puppy River Fling Girl & Dublin Dog killed by fireworks.

Sometimes you do things, you don't know why you do them, you know it may be wrong to do them, but you still do them.

And then you take your medicine.

She had no business going near someone elses cat. That was a child's pet. People love their pets like family members and she thought it ok for her to do that. I would go ballistic at the thought of someone doing that to my mum's dogs or cat. The fact that she looked sneakily around before doing it and then legged it showed she knew right well what she was at. What a nasty woman.

It has backfired on her bigtime.

I disagree with the facebook campaigns to have her hung, drawn and quartered. Too much and obviously slow news day.

But we all have to take the consequences of our actions and face up to our mistakes and the humiliation will live on long past the time when the newspaper has been used to wrap fish and chips.

Imagine your claim to fame, your biggest achivement being the fact that you dumped a cat in a dustbin. That would be shame enough for me.

Can't access boards.ie in work because of offensive language.

I didn't say everyone would find it appalling, i said the majority.

And then you take your medicine? Never done anything wrong Manda?! The majority of people are appalled and rightly so. I'm not what you'd call an animal lover, but I don't like intentional mistreatment of animals. Cat's, I'm not so fond of to be honest. I'm not hugely bothered by what she did, but I'm not jumping for joy that she did it either.

People have worse claims to fame than that, do you not watch these idiotic reality shows?! :p

Oh I'm not trying to argue over what you said Pixie, just saying that not everyone finds it appalling. That boards.ie thread is about would you eat a cat or dog. You'd be surprised how many people would, even people who have them as pets.

Well I know not everyone finds it appalling, I'd be shocked if every single person who heard the story was equally appalled.

I couldn't stomach eating a cat/dog, I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about my own dog.

Never done anything wrong Manda?!
People have worse claims to fame than that, do you not watch these idiotic reality shows?! :p

Have made plenty of mistakes. First one to put up my hand and own up.

I dont do anything underhand though. It is just not in my nature I suppose.

Maybe I am different than in that I do not class this as a mistake. I dont class cruelty to children, old people or animals as a mistake, I call it bullying that is just me.

A mistake to me is when I make a pigs ear of something in work, bang the car off the gate, invest some money in something that goes down the tubes. How can you think picking up a cat and deliberately placing it in the bin is a mistake. Oh, I was just petting the cat and it flew into the bin by accident.

And Mary's claim to fame is different....she did not set out to be be a wanna be intentionally, that is the best bit.

BTW, I am not saying it is appalling, like it is the worst thing in the world that has ever happened, its not, but I am glad she was caught.

Caught rapid as the saying goes.

Maybe she could do a reality show..... "Big Moggy" with Mary living BB style with a house of cats, showing she loves them really.
Day 1 in the Big Moggy House......Mary is in the garden practicing for her choir. Tiddles and Felix have been in the green bin for the past 15 hours........

Have made plenty of mistakes. First one to put up my hand and own up.

I dont do anything underhand though. It is just not in my nature I suppose.

Maybe I am different than in that I do not class this as a mistake. I dont class cruelty to children, old people or animals as a mistake, I call it bullying that is just me.

A mistake to me is when I make a pigs ear of something in work, bang the car off the gate, invest some money in something that goes down the tubes. How can you think picking up a cat and deliberately placing it in the bin is a mistake. Oh, I was just petting the cat and it flew into the bin by accident.

And Mary's claim to fame is different....she did not set out to be be a wanna be intentionally, that is the best bit.

BTW, I am not saying it is appalling, like it is the worst thing in the world that has ever happened, its not, but I am glad she was caught.

Caught rapid as the saying goes.

Maybe she could do a reality show..... "Big Moggy" with Mary living BB style with a house of cats, showing she loves them really.
Day 1 in the Big Moggy House......Mary is in the garden practicing for her choir. Tiddles and Felix have been in the green bin for the past 15 hours........

Tell you what Manda, that would be a lot more entertaining then the tripe that's on now!

They should look at their cast system and the cruel and inhumane way in which they treat their fellow men and women before they get too distressed about how many cows are stuffed into a truck.

Climb down off your horse there Purple - I made no reference to Indian attitudes to each other or to animals. I was merely pointing out that your fatuous statement that most vegetarians are middle class suburbanites is patently wrong. But you knew that already.

Climb down off your horse there Purple - I made no reference to Indian attitudes to each other or to animals. I was merely pointing out that your fatuous statement that most vegetarians are middle class suburbanites is patently wrong. But you knew that already.

I was talking about this country. As far as I'm aware middleclass suburbanites make up a greater proportion of Irish vegetarians than Hindu's (though I'm not sure how Irish middleclass vegetarian Hindu's should be categorised in this situation).

I would like to see similar outrage at the way the chickens which are bought every day in supermarkets have been treated prior to ending up on our plates. Animals are very much second class citizens in our world, except of course for the little kitties etc we condescend to keep as pets/companions.

I would like to see similar outrage at the way the chickens which are bought every day in supermarkets have been treated prior to ending up on our plates. Animals are very much second class citizens in our world, except of course for the little kitties etc we condescend to keep as pets/companions.

This is a pet hate of mine as I dont think chicken can be processed in a cost effective fashion resulting in a 3.99 chicken or whatever. Costs have to be cut somewhere along the way, probably at the animal welfare cost.

I do not eat much in the way of chicken......and then I eat free range organic chicken/turkey at a push from a local farm. Costs significantly higher (probably 20 per chicken) but worth it.

I buy our turkey at farm gate too...farmer spoke to me last year and told me that he was buying the chicks for 6.00 each, which needed food, rearing, caring, etc, which was the same rate as one of the german supermarkets was selling processed turkeys blast frozen from brazil.

I believe that the person that binned the cat was actually a man dressed up as a woman and knew that the camera was there ;)

What's the bets that if this was a dog there would be much more outrage?
If the dog managed to hold the bin lid open long enough to get the cat in, I'm pretty sure he'd be top of the ratings by now.
3274287755_b204088e69.jpg

I think this was put into context last night when I heard a story on the radio about some sick little so and so's that put a banger in a dogs mouth and blew it's bottom jaw off. Now that's the sort of depraved little p****s that go on to murder people.

Back