Can I make a complain or ask for help for overcharged flight ticket refund

athene_niu

I have booked my daughter's ticket 525 euro from a travel agent called skylinetravel, the flight was operated by LUFTHANSA.
However things changed, I have to cancel the ticket. I've cancelled the ticket through LUFTHANSA website, and got receipt, showing I can get 330 euro refunded.
But the agent said they only refund me 245 euro.
They don't have a complain department to take my case. So I'm wondering if there is any place I could ask for help ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

I just read their T&C from the site and it looks like you have no complaint I'm afraid. You could try contacting them to argue your case.

In the event of cancellation for whatever reason you shall be liable to pay Club travel Limited trading as Skyline Travel Ltd. the relevant administration fee per person. This could be in addition to any cancellation charges & local taxes any hotel may impose. The minimum charges that will be applied are outlined below, and are based on the day the written cancellation is received and whether documents have been issued. In addition to the Skyline Travel charges, most airlines also have a penalty or cancellation fee for any changes or cancellations to fares.

(c) Changes - you or any member of your party may change a booking should the airline permit. An administration fee of €75 will be applied per change per ticket, before ticket issue, in addition to the airline charge.

Back