Budapest District XII Property Appraisal Advice

D

Daddycalbo

Need a professional valuation (appraisal) on a home in District XII Budapest I am settling an estate for. I have spent alot of time and money and still have not received what I feel is an accurate valuation. Been thru 2 attorneys who claimed they were Real Estate professionals, but I believe what I really need is possibly a Property Mngmt company. The Realtors have been useless.
I have received appraisals ranging from 74-130 million HUF. Completely confusing. Need REAL WORLD APPRAISAL ADVICE backed up by recent sales data from the area if possible.
Any recommendations on anyone who could provide this appraisal who has a track record of credibility ?

Prob a little late but i just sold and was very happy with Estate Agent and service provided -- all above board, i could direct you to this agent and she may be able to help if you are still looking ?? Bryan (cork)

Hello Urban Legend / Bryan, I am in a similar situation and would appreciate it if you would give me your agent's details. John (Cork)

yo ho ho & a barrel of rum

I don't think i can promote name and company on this forum but pop your e-mail to me and i will give you full details... :eek:

Back