Best value merchant services.

P

Paulh12

I am opening an off licence soon and wondered which merchant service provider would be best to use. Best quality of service and best value

I have recently switched to Elavon from Aib Merchant services with whom I had some issues with their terminal. Found Elavon good so far and am paying a better rate also. Would recommend you check them out. Have noticed an increase in the number of their terminals around also. In the end though it all comes down to charges so shop around. you may require a second phone line if your phone gets busy which is an extra cost too. Some work with your broadband but I dont know much about them.

I have no affiliation to Elavon other than being a customer.

Who else besides Elavon & AIB?

Anyone know where all the service providers are listed for providing payment processing for merchants in Ireland? Even better if there is a ranking done.

Merchant accounts

I need to set up a merchant account for our small business, both for over the phone orders and internet selling. I want to shop around but finding it difficult to find out who the main suppliers are (Elavon & Realex) - who else is there?

Back