best route from Kill Co.Kildare via N7 to Eastpoint Business Park

beves

Please advise of best driving route to take from Kill Co Kildare via N7 to Eastpoint Business Park. Am ok as far as the Red Cow Roundabout - from there how should I proceed? (rush hour traffic time). M50 and then where? or through the roundabout and into the city and then where? Many thanks for help

Really would depend on what time you would plan on being at East Point at. With schools going on holidays shortly traffic should be lighter.
Bearing that in mind I think the best option would be all the way in the N7 , straight at Red Cow and continue straight at Inchicore. Turn right at Emmet Road , then straight all the way through Kilmanham , Thomas St , Christchurch , Dame St , Trinity College and turn right onto the Quays on O'Connell bridge. Then go left at Liberty Hall and follow the flow around Busaras onto Amiens St. Continue straight until you come to a fire station on the right then turn right on to East Wall Road. After you go under a railway bridge take the next left on to Alfie Byrne Rd , then first right into East Point. Sounds tricky but it is pretty straightforward.

there is no right turn onto East Wall road from malahide Road at fire station - you'll have to find a different way round. TBH I wouldn't fancy trying that on my motorbike, never mind the car - best to allow at least 2 hours each way even with the schools off for the next while.

Instead of turning at liberty hall, continue straight down quays and turn left at the point roundabout, left again onto east wall rd at junction for port/port tunnel, then right up towards east point.

Then you have the problem of parking at East Point - if you don't have a specified parking spot you'll find it very difficult to get parking there. A more stress free commute would be park at Red Cow, Luas and dart to East Point, then use feeder bus from Dart to business park.

Last edited:
Had to go into the city last Tuesday from Kill.
Drove to Red Cow Roundabout - took about 20 mins. Then luas took 35 mins. to Connolly. Not sure of how long the rest of the journey would take.

Back