best pension options for sole trader

esperanza2

I'm a sole trader and looking for the best rates for pensions. What's a good interest rate at the moment? I was wondering if I am actually restricted to Irish institutions for pensions, can I have a pension plan in another EU country for example?

What do you mean "rates for pensions"? Pensions are normally invested in assets (e.g. equities) that offer the possibility of capital growth but not capital security or interest. Or are you talking about annuity rates? You might want to clarify your query.

What do you mean "rates for pensions"? Pensions are normally invested in assets (e.g. equities) that offer the possibility of capital growth but not capital security or interest. Or are you talking about annuity rates? You might want to clarify your query.

yes, annuity rates, sorry. i'm a starter ;-)

So this is for somebody (you?) who is about to retire and make a decision on what to do with the pension fund? Is annuity the only option or would A[M]RF also be an option?

To be honest I suspect that professional advice is in order for such a significant financial and life decision.

Back