Bella Makeover Studio

tipex

Not sure if this is correct place as it is a money query, this is a new business set up by Irish girl on the Apprentice and you pay €60 to book a day to get "makeover" and photos but then use €60 to purchase packages, I'm going on sunday and not sure what to expect as the packages seem quite pricey from website and was wondering if anyone had been and whether they felt it was good value and what they chose package wise.

Had a look at the Website and it seems very similar to Covershots which was in Grafton Street. This one seems more updated.

I "won" a makeover in Covershots years ago, turns out everyone did and the jist of it is, basically they do your makeup, in my case they pinned up my hair and took lots of photos. The shots are very and everybody looks great.

I did not think much of the makeover, when I came out into Grafton Street I noticed a few people staring and I thought I must look fabulous from my makeover, but when I looked in a mirror in one of the shops in St. Stephens Green, I was absolutely caked with make up and thats what they must have been staring at.

Looking at the Bella website, I would think the aim behind the "private viewing" is to sell you lots and lots of photos, which in fairness do turn out quite well.

I have one still in my house and people coming in ask - who is that?

LOL Mandac you have me in stitches !! Nothing worse than when you think you look fab and then look in the mirror to find it is not what you think !!

hi! i attended the off the rails show recently where i entered a competition for the bella makeover studio. i am after receiving a phonecall telling me that i have won a runner-up prize which is basically the same thing as the promotional offer that they are currently running. 60 euro for a 4 hour session. i have booked it for Feb. i am a little aprehensive about it as it is a new company. i wonder if anyone knows what the situation is if the company go out of business? would i receive a refund?
interested in seeing how you get on on Sunday tipex!

Hi Blackstar,

I see your posting is from 2 years ago now. I've just won the same thing. Did you go to the bella makeover studio? Did it work out ok?

bell make over

Has any ever experienced a make over by bella make over. I recently won a prize to have a make over worth €70 and I requested a 9.30 appointement when my makeover day arrived I discovered it was made for 2.30pm and when I had to change as I was on a call out in the pm they charged me a rescheduling fee of €45.00 This is a complete rip off and the error was not even my fault that I had to change the appointment

Has anyone experiened this kind of behaviour please advice how you can resolved this

Back