Been abroad for 11yrs, how to get p60?

Slaphead

Hello, im returning home in two weeks after 11 yrs away and my new employer is wanting tax forms from me. My p60 & p45 i think.
The last job i had in Ireland was as in Mcdonalds while a student in 96 so i hardly think they're going to have anything left on me!

Anyone know how i get these forms?

Also they want my bank details, but it's going to take a while, can they pay me in cheques in the meantime?

(sorry if its the wrong forum or been done before but i did look)

Tell them you don't have a P60 or P45 because you've been away. Ask them for a Form 12a for you to complete in order to get tax credits, cutoff point etc or possibly they will prepare this for you.

Tell them you don't have a P60 or P45 because you've been away. Ask them for a Form 12a for you to complete in order to get tax credits, cutoff point etc or possibly they will prepare this for you.

Will i have to get my employer to be to fill form 12A?

If you ring the tax office with your pps number, your employer's tax number and your start date they should be able to issue a certificate to allow your new employer to stop the right amount of tax. Explain to them that you are only back in the country after a long period. 1890 333425 and quote ur pps number

Not 100% sure what the question was trying to ask....

You can fill in form 12A yourself.

There is one question/section about the employer where you may need the new employers input. I think it asks for the registered address and tax number (been a few years since I filled out a 12A so very open to correction on that).
Apart from that, it's all fairly easy to work through.

Back