Bank Account with highest daily online limit

tigershark

I am due to receive a large sum into a Bank Account soon. Once the funds are received I want to distribute it online to other accounts. My EBS account has a max daily limit for online transfers of €5000. Which account allows the highest maximium online daily transfer at the moment? I know AIB allows €10,000 , is that the highest?

Irish bank limits:

AIB: 10k
PTSB: 10k
BOI: 20k daily limit to existing payees (max 1k to a new payee for first 48 hours)

Do you have to submit a manual request to Bunq to withdraw an amount over the default €5,000 limit?

Or is this something you can edit yourself in your settings?
It might just be the setting you change on the app yourself. I'm pretty sure mine defaulted to 5k

It might just be the setting you change on the app yourself. I'm pretty sure mine defaulted to 5k
For Bunq, it's in the app, you can (temporarily, if you like) raise or lower it at will.
For me, I click Main, then the cog icon, and Daily Limit is there. Used it to send 20K to Lightyear recently. Then put it back to 5K.

Actually I have Revolut, not sure if I want to have a large sum transferred into it though, Bunq is similar I presume?

Back