Motor Aviva - awful quotes for existing customers

I'm with FBD and they are charging me the same this year, as they did last year for Third party cover, even though I now have one year no claims bonus (I've only been driving a year!). I rang them up to enquire why there was no charge and they just spun me something about the fact I had changed my car, half way through the year?
Anyways, got on to 123.ie and they are quoting me €695.00 when I include my brother on the policy, as he has a full licence. €600.00 is some difference!

I'm with FBD and they are charging me the same this year, as they did last year for Third party cover, even though I now have one year no claims bonus (I've only been driving a year!). I rang them up to enquire why there was no charge and they just spun me something about the fact I had changed my car, half way through the year?
Anyways, got on to 123.ie and they are quoting me €695.00 when I include my brother on the policy, as he has a full licence. €600.00 is some difference!

You may have been even better served by naming a female on the policy. With my insurer, naming a female with a provisional made my insurance over €200 cheaper than if I took it out alone (I'm a male with a full licence).

You may have been even better served by naming a female on the policy. With my insurer, naming a female with a provisional made my insurance over €200 cheaper than if I took it out alone (I'm a male with a full licence).

Hi bugler, I only had my brother to use on it. I'm delighted that I saved €603.00 now anyway!

A friend of mine saved a fortune for years by putting his partner on his insurance.

Apparently the fact that she didn't even know how to drive wasn't an issue for the insurers!

Back