Anyone used Fairco or Bonner Windows

woodpecker

Am in the process of upgrading house windows.Have got quotes from both companies with Bonner a couple of grand cheaper.Has anyone experience of either of these companies good or bad.Given the price differential it would appear that the Bonner product may not be of the same quality,then again it might be just as good.In both cases we used the same window design when seeking the quote.Any advice appreciated.

Got our windows replaced last year. Bonner actually never came out for their appointment to measure. We followed advice of many on here and went with Templeogue windows who were most reasonably priced of the quotes we received.

For legal reasons I probably cant tell you the reason why not to go near Fairco. Bad experience with them DO NO TRUST them in your house alone is all I will say!

What part of Ireland are you in. There's a bonner window company based in Donegal who are excellent. Might not be the same ones though.

I toatlly agree with Ro1sin, go nowhere near them, the worst company I ever dealt with.

Back