Allowances awarded by TD's to themselves (incl turning up allce)

FG / Labour et-al have lost all moral and ethical authority to impose any cuts on anyone as long as they continue to behave as piggies with their snouts in the trough of taxpayers money. They obviously learnt well from their FF colleagues as they emulate them so well!

its even worse when written down and they still miss out some. I cant believe I used to believe in voting,, what an idiot I have been. Good luck to them in trying to banish the PS allowances.. oops it will never happen as it would impact on themselves.

at least the IT published some details, their silence has been deafening.

[broken link removed]

noah

apparently the total for a td can be 200k and over. Very strange as I was under the impression we were undergoing austerity measures! ooops sorry forgot that only applies to the poor.

noah

Labour and FG had no problem cutting JLCs for low paid employees - but they are very slow at cutting their own expenses and pensions.

Cutting the number of local authories by 2 is not radical enough.

Or to be more clear, they are very slow at cutting their own expenses and pensions from the exorbitant levels set by FF-led Governments over the previous 20 years.

well we seem to be getting some movement. I wonder do Td's realise that they are borrowing money to pay their salaries and are then setting a budget to reduce spend on needy people!!! Weird.

Our masters that we elected to run the country are concentrating on maintaining a status quo thats suits them well but must look obscene to those who are most needy.

How can the troika just stand by and see the Taoiseach earn more than the UK premier!!! Population of 4.5m versus 60m!! Weird.

Back