Air conditioning in Budapest

pag

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but my tenant in Budapest is asking to have air con. installed. Does anyone know of how much this should cost or has anyone done this in their apts, i have been told around 1200 euro for a 2 bed apt, seems expensive? Would it add to the value of the apt? I presume it might make it more attractive for rentals.

If the apartment is on the top floor and particularly if it gets a lot of direct sun, then air conditioning would be necessary. It wouldn't add a huge amount to the value of the apartment, but it should help significantly with rentability. Is it a new or classic property?

It is a new build in Szynei Merse and is only on the 3nd floor so not excessive direct sunlight. Any idea of price?

There are so many variables to take into account with air-con that it's impossible to give a specific price. 1200 euro for a two bedroom apartment sounds okay, but hard to know without knowing which brand/type of units will be installed and how many.

hi there ive been quoted 400,000 HUFs for a sanyo model of aircondition to be fitted into my apartment. it had originally been 378,000HUFs but told that because of the suppliers and the fuel prices and credit crunch that figure is going up all the time. Maybe you could let me know if this is a rip off or not

Actually there are very good "mobile airco's" around now. Prices start at 20,000 HUF and good ones cost between 60,000 - 100,000 HUF.
You can find them anywhere in BP, from Auchan, Tesco, Media Martkt to more specialized stores.
I know this systems where not always very good in the past, but they improved a lot and it's really worth to have a look at this solution.

i actually dont know much about these devices im just going on what a few people said to me. they have said that these devices can be somewhat tempermental. The air condition units that i have been quoted on are the S A P -KR 74 E/EH S A P - KR 94 E/EH and the S A P - KR 124 E/EH . Can anyone shed any light on these particular models if so maybe you have seen them before and give me some advice on them

Back