AIB & EBS to increase deposit rates including 2% Regular Saver

I tried to open an account online too. Would not let me as I don't have a current account.

same for a demand deposit account. won't let me open that without a current account.

Go into a branch. Open the Demand Deposit account in the branch. Thereafter, open the Online Regular Saver online.

So I have heard it from the phone service now. They have confirmed you need a current account to open either Online Saver or Demand Deposit term account. I have sent a complaint online stating that it is not clear and they should advise people that the CA has charges.

So I have heard it from the phone service now. They have confirmed you need a current account to open either Online Saver or Demand Deposit term account. I have sent a complaint online stating that it is not clear and they should advise people that the CA has charges.

What you have being told is different to what is their website where AIB state that you must have a current account OR a demand account. Maybe point AIB towards their own website.

What you have being told is different to what is their website where AIB state that you must have a current account OR a demand account. Maybe point AIB towards their own website.
Yes. I told them on the phone (it must be an oversight) and via the complaint form.So they take back €18 to have an empty CA assuming it's not like the lecky and have a low usage policy.

Back