AH: at phibblestown wood, how to contact Liberety Home?

I'm signing on Monday!! Things are finally happening :)
Hopefully we'll all be in by Christmas and giving out about each others tacky Christmas decorations :D

don't think i'll be able to afford tacky decorations this year!:rolleyes: it'll be slim pickins' !but i don't care as long as we're in in time to make the place half decent before x mas:)

when did u sign ur contracts and do ur snag???
I did my snag about 3 weeks ago and signed the week before that (im in erris square though in case your confused sorry)! The delay has been the solicitor and bank sorting stuff out between them!Cheque should be issued today, so am expecting to be able to collect keys in the next few days!

i'm delighted for ya, hopefully ours won't be far behind! i know the solicitors are supposed to have the contracts this week, how long were u waitin to sign after your solicitor received the contracts?

i'm delighted for ya, hopefully ours won't be far behind! i know the solicitors are supposed to have the contracts this week, how long were u waitin to sign after your solicitor received the contracts?
Its been around 6 weeks not 100% sure though! I kinda kept movin things on myself..like gettin the snag done asap and tellin the solicitor when i wanted to close..theyll leave u hangin otherwise! Theyll take their time on stuff if u dont keep askin them..nicely like!!:D Looks like ill deffo be gettin keys tomorrow just got the call from my sols..yay! Oh..and sorry..will stop postin about erris in here :p

sorry was reading some of earlier posts.. I spoke to the builder last week and he told me that our cable service is supplied by NTL.

Back