Affordable Housing Sligo

J

Jannie

Hi all, I have provisionally been offered a house in Sligo (on the list about 5 years now) and have been told to go sort out my mortgage which I'm doing. I have a couple of questions so would appreciate some advice:

1. Because I've pretty much been offered the place does that mean I'll definitely get it once the mortgage is in place?

2. Has anyone any advice on the best place for an AH mortgage? I've been to First Active and Ulster Bank so far and UB seems better so far.

3. Any advice on a good AH solicitor in the Sligo area?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Hi Jannie,

Where abouts in Sligo is your AH as a matter of interest? I heard there was a new development coming on stream in Strandhill

Yeah it's in Strandhill alright, was out there yesterday, looks nice.

Hi all, I have provisionally been offered a house in Sligo (on the list about 5 years now) and have been told to go sort out my mortgage which I'm doing. I have a couple of questions so would appreciate some advice:

1. Because I've pretty much been offered the place does that mean I'll definitely get it once the mortgage is in place?

2. Has anyone any advice on the best place for an AH mortgage? I've been to First Active and Ulster Bank so far and UB seems better so far.

3. Any advice on a good AH solicitor in the Sligo area?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks! :)

If they work the same as Dublin then ye, if your offered the place then its yours unless you change circumstances. No Job, less salary, no longer want it. But ye i know when i was offered (phone call and that was it) i was so sceptical cos i kept thinking, no way, it cant be that simple, a phone call and thats it.... but yep, its yours and unless as i said your circumstances change, then the place will be offered to you. Best of luck.

Back