Affordable housing Beechpark leixlip

Weston,

Your dead right, you should all stick together, I just thought Id give you an update, as the new road is behind my house, I only think there's 2 moved in, thats going on curtains on windows.

Good luck with everything, keep us posted

Is their anybody else having difficulties with loan approval shortfall other than Neil.Ace Halo and myself In yesterdays times was an article stating thst councils could sell ahp houses to private buyers at market value and recommended a further reduction for people on ahp of up to 35% its in all our interests to push for a reduction the builder is not prepared to drop the price to the current market value which in theory if we were to finalise based on last years valuations we could end up have negative equity i would appreciate if other people concerned would post a comment

Here is the link to the article.
[broken link removed]

As weston said, we need to stick together on this one :)

Hi all,

well, I see we are not the only ones in this big mess!!!!!!!!!!. we completed the snag list two weeks ago, and thinking everything was fine, until we got the valuation report and new offer from the bank!!!!! At the moment we are trying to get our solicitor to contact the constructor and ahp and trying to get the purchase price down, which seems a bit unlikely for your posts. Did you have any luck?

No luck yet as far as i know AHP and Durkan will have to resolve this between them.

In the same situation as you with the valuation by the bank - Has anyone heard back??

Hi all, we have just received a letter form their solicitors reminding us that we have signed a contract, and that we should be in position to draw down the loan and complete the transaction!. So this is the situation for us at the moment, we can get the loan for the amount we need and as above no agreement with the developpers either!!!!!!!!!! Kind of desperate.

I haven't received any letters but I was told the same thing by my solicitor a couple of weeks ago.

How do they expect us to complete if we can't get the mortgage based on lower valuations :(

Our solicitor wants another 1200e on top of the 2400e for the extra work involved with this property has this happened to anybody else

I would get onto the law society on monday and find out from them where this stands as i cant imagine that this is allowed...talk to them and maybe they can help....I firmly believe if you agreed a price then that is the price, plus i think he was meant to give you a written estimate under the best practices at the start

plus weston your amilbox is full so couldnt mail this to you

Hi!

Just wondering if you have reached an agreement with the developers, we are still short and we have been told there is already people completing the transaccion. We are hoping for a further reduction, which seems unlikely, but we are still hoping for the best.

In relation to the solicitor's fee, we haven't heard anything of an increase in the price, but at these stage we will not be surprised of anything!.

God Weston, its not your fault that there has been delays with the house. Noway would I pay that, would had delays with our up there too,and our solictor didn't charge us any extra, saying that I dealt with AHP and DNG myself

Hi all

I would check your contracts as there tends to be a standard clause that the purchases is subject to loan approval if the bank will not lend the amount you need then the contract may not be enforcable may be worth looking into....

I was just wondering if anybody was still having problems. I just got my final valuation done and waiting to talk to the builder. Has anyone spoke to him. Did he drop the price at all?

Hi Guys,

Hows everything with the whole problem. Noticed a few more people have moved in on that block. So there must be something being sorted for you guys.

yeah i got mine a few weeks ago, still looks like a good few places havent been finished yet

Is anybody with their funds and waiting to close or having any problems with the legal end of things.

Back