Advice on revamp of website

Ideally, Flash websites or site elements should be easy to download. It is a vector-based application after all and generally speaking, if it's done professionally, it will improve the style of a site.

It totally depends on your target market, but without knowing the type of business involved here, it's difficult to ascertain what type of website would suit. .
I suppose it is only fair I give this information - my business is a medical software company. Currently targeting Irish public and private hospitals, but we are currently developing a product that we feel will facilitate us developing an export market. Either way, I need to have a site that reflects the potential, and I am willing to spend the money on it, just want to get bang for my buck I suppose!

My feeling on getting an employee upskilled is that it's not too far away from sending him on a plumber's course, so that you don't have to hire one if a pipe bursts

I agree - I need to keep my business focussed on our core competence and adding value, rather than spending time and money trying to be a jack of all trades and master of none

I would check out all the template websites online that offer professional websites for $50 upwards. There are quite a few of same.

Pick one that would match your business requirements and then go to a webdesign house and say right, i have my website and all code/design files for $50, i just want you to change a few things.

Will save you a few thousand!

Back