5 digit Number service

evoke

Does anyone know how to set one of these services up. I have all the hardware for the service like a gsm modem and gsm server. I have the service setup with a normal service mobile number.

I rang up regtel and asked them but they did not have a clue. They said they only approved the service. I was also talking to vodafone and they said i had write up a business plan for the service send it to them. But they did not seem to have a clue either.

Has anyone set up one of these. Any guidance we be good.

Have a look at [broken link removed] this may allow you to do what you are looking for a lot more cost effectively than setting up your own SMS shortcode yourself.

That is a good idea that iWord have there.Will call comreg on monday and see what they say about buying a five digit number.

I could setup the exact service iword provide but i would not have the 5 digit number. I would have just an ordinary mobile number. Also i would not be able to charge people for returning the message to them. You need to setup how much you are going to charge a customer with each mobile phone provider.

thanks
evoke

Back