3 network customer service being vague - What would you do in my situation

Godfather

Hello everyone,

I bought a headset with "3 network" last month because there was an offer giving 10 extra Euro every month for 7 months provided that at least 1 x 10 Euro credit was going to be purchased each month.

I should have received my 1st 10 Euro credit by 3 network 2 days ago. So yesterday and today I contacted 3 network by phone and by website enquiry form.

The answer (always given on the phone by the customer service in India) is always "we are moving to the relevant dept. for further investigation. We can't give you a certain date when the credit will be added".

And there is no email receipt summarizing what a customer puts into writing.

I'm simply disgusted that a multinational company like 3 hides everything through their phone-based customer service with no chance to put things in writing via email exchange.What would you do if the answers will always be the same for the next days?

Pity that skype is available only with 3, that's why I had to buy a headset with 3 otherwise I would stay as (proud) vodafone customer, whose customer service is much better in my opinion. Thank you for your opinion

Last edited:
Back