3 Day week Question

Z

zadey

Hi everyone,

I just have 1 quick question, I am now on a 3 day week and been signing for the other days for about 7-8 weeks and have heard nothing back, they have been posing out my weekly slips and i have been dropping them in on time. But what I am wondering is not every week has been 3 days some have been 4 and maybe a 5 in there does that mean that i will not get anything at all for the last few weeks or is it just a backlog in paperwork?

Thank You

Hi everyone,

I just have 1 quick question, I am now on a 3 day week and been signing for the other days for about 7-8 weeks and have heard nothing back, they have been posing out my weekly slips and i have been dropping them in on time. But what I am wondering is not every week has been 3 days some have been 4 and maybe a 5 in there does that mean that i will not get anything at all for the last few weeks or is it just a backlog in paperwork?

Thank You

It's just the backlog of claims. Keep sending in the signing dockets as they will be the record of what you're claiming each week, be it 3,4 or 5 days.

Thank you very much all, well most my worries answerd in a single sentence.

Back