"24" series T shirt

A

Ash

My friend has a birthday coming up soon. He's a big fan of the television series "24" so I thought I'd like to get him a "24" T shirt for the fun of it.

The only places I've seen the T shirts is on eBay or a fanclub site. I've no inclination to register for one or become a member of the other.

Does anyone know of a site which sells "24" T shirts direct to customers without the need for registration or membership? Or even if the shirts are available in any shops in or near Dublin?

Any pointers would be a great help.

Stobear,

Thanks for that Stobear.
It's a great site but I dont think it quite fits the bill for this particular request.

If you find anything else, I'm still in the market.

Not sure if this is any help but www.televisionwithoutpity.com always have a lot of links to sites which sell merchandising and you might find something there. Go to the recap section for 24 and it should bring up links for that show.

If you're in Dublin, [broken link removed] have outlets in the Stephen's Green Centre and Ilac Centre. If you bring in a good quality photo of 24 (e.g. from a magazine), they should be able to put it on a t-shirt for you, like the personal photos on some of the "special occasions" examples on the website. (The resolution in a picture downloaded from the internet mightn't be high enough to look good when enlarged to a suitable size for a t-shirt.)

Back