10-13days in new york for cheap!

blueshoes

hi i want to book a hoilday to new york for 10-13days, for sumtime in september next year. i was looking up some airlines and they were giving me quotes of over 1,000 euro for 2 tickets. i taut i mite get sumthing cheaper as i will be booking so much in advance. does anyone know any place that does good package deals with hotel and transfers? any info would be appreciated. i said i was going last year and never went ended up in spain, so i want to go this year

blueshoes said:
hi i want to book a hoilday to new york for 10-13days, for sumtime in september next year. i was looking up some airlines and they were giving me quotes of over 1,000 euro for 2 tickets. i taut i mite get sumthing cheaper as i will be booking so much in advance. does anyone know any place that does good package deals with hotel and transfers? any info would be appreciated. i said i was going last year and never went ended up in spain, so i want to go this year

The cheap flights with aer lingus usually dont start until november and u are better off booking yourself than going througha travel agent

Continental have return flights at the moment for €249 return. I was checking out weekend returns for January 2006 at least.

Back