€40 tax when switching CC

I

irishpancake

Hi

Just looking for an address to send the receipt for the €40 Government Tax.

I have switched from MBNA to UB Zinc CC, and have eventually gotten the receipt from MBNA, after much hassle, etc.

In all the messing around, I have lost the address which UB gave me to send the receipt to, to ensure I am not charged in the next collection date. (I think they collect in Apr 2007 for the previous year 2006/7).

Does anyone know wht the address is, it's a UB PO Box address.

TIA

Can you not simply ring the number on the back of your credit card?
I moved from AIB to PTSB.
I got the receipt letter from AIB, and faxed it on to PTSB. I simply rang the number on the back of the credit card to get the fax details.

Can you not simply ring the number on the back of your credit card?
I moved from AIB to PTSB.
I got the receipt letter from AIB, and faxed it on to PTSB. I simply rang the number on the back of the credit card to get the fax details.

Thanks Turtle for the input (at last phewwwww).

I certainly would ring anyone else, but (removed by CCOVICH) UB are all in a Manchester Call Centre, and I've had nothing but trouble and run-arounds when I contacted them in the past about even more trivial issues.

They have no clue about the Irish operation, except what they have on the scripts in front of them.

They think Zinc is some kinda mineral!!

However, I did ring them, and eventually got an address, which doesn't sound right to me, but it's all they have, and i just could not take any more.

Perhaps someone out there can confirm if this is correct:

Ulster Classic Euro
PO BOX 2096
Dublin 2

sorry CC, that should've read the very nice people in. no offence intended ;)

I have recently applied for the same card through my branch and they said they will organise this for me. Can you try asking your own branch if you are with UB?

I have recently applied for the same card through my brach and they said they will organise this for me. Can you try asking your own branch if you are with UB?

thanx roxy

even though i am not a UB customer, except the CC, i will contact the local branch to clarify.

Back