Key Post UK State Pension - Make voluntary contributions to qualify for UK pension on top of Irish pension

When adding bank recipient and business in revolut and adding sort code and account no its asking for company name and email

Am I doing something wrong.
HMRC didn't give this information
I followed the instructions given in Post #495 by 3CC and it took my payment

Hi All, have a query, got both letters one to pay 17 years and one for 23-24, looking at the payment options, I read that from an overseas bank account is only possible if you live or work temporarily abroad, it states a different way to pay if class 2 if you live abroad permanently, when you click into this it’s as if you need to start the whole process again. I had tried to pay be Revolut before reading the information properly, from my UK Revolut but had issues with the reference so abandoned that idea, I think the best way to pay is by Bank Draft, would you agree or is there a way to send by online bank transfer, I just can’t see it. Thanks for the great information, really appreciated it.

It does and when you go online and you follow the instructions- choose overseas payments, the following is what I see, top section if you live or work abroad temporarily and second part if live or work abroad permanently, this take you back to the beginning complete the form, or maybe I’m just missing something, sorry for asking again, but can’t seem to see the online transfer option for permanently living abroad. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,268
I did it online but from my own BOI account with the info in the letter. Although their account is sterling, you have to add extra to cover all the fees. I think I added an extra 30. I had to set them up as a Payee and wait 48 hours before i could pay as sum was over 1000.
Good luck

It does and when you go online and you follow the instructions- choose overseas payments, the following is what I see, top section if you live or work abroad temporarily and second part if live or work abroad permanently, this take you back to the beginning complete the form, or maybe I’m just missing something, sorry for asking again, but can’t seem to see the online transfer option for permanently living abroad. Thanks.
Its directly below; you have the page folded by the look of it.

Back