Zurich Funds Advice

Cyclingmagpie

Hi,

Just wondering do people usually Mix and match a few Zurich funds and do an equal split?

Was thinking of the Primsa 5 or America 5* America

Do Zurich have a world 100% equity growth world fund?

Any advice appreciated

Hi,

Just wondering do people usually Mix and match a few Zurich funds and do an equal split?

Was thinking of the Primsa 5 or America 5* America

Do Zurich have a world 100% equity growth world fund?

Any advice appreciated

They have an International Equity fund.

Zurich also offer a global indexed equity fund that is managed by BlackRock.

That’s where I would invest 100% of my contributions if I was 10+ years from retirement.

Zurich also offer a global indexed equity fund that is managed by BlackRock.

That’s where I would invest 100% of my contributions if I was 10+ years from retirement.

Sadly that fund is not available in their PRSA offer (not sure about other pension setups), only in after-tax investments.

Sadly that fund is not available in their PRSA offer (not sure about other pension setups), only in after-tax investments.

But 'luckily' for PRSA policy holders the 5*5 Global Equity fund has outperformed the index and the International Equity Fund has mirrored it over the last 10 years - on a like-for-like basis on same platform inclusive of same AMC and Other Ongoing Costs and Portfolio Transaction Costs applied to all funds.

I'd say we'll see the Global Tracker on their PRSA at some stage. Third party funds are tricky on PRSAs as some of the third party costs can't be charged to customers so that tightens, an already tighter, margin via Pension Authority costs, for the provider.

Gerard

www.prsa.ie

Last edited:
But 'luckily' for PRSA policy holders the 5*5 Global Equity fund has outperformed the index and the International Equity Fund has mirrored it over the last 10 years - on a like-for-like basis on same platform inclusive of same AMC and Other Ongoing Costs and Portfolio Transaction Costs applied to all funds.

I'd say we'll see the Global Tracker on their PRSA at some stage. Third party funds are tricky on PRSAs as some of the third party costs can't be charged to customers so that tightens, an already tighter, margin via Pension Authority costs, for the provider.

Gerard

www.prsa.ie
Yes, I actually think that's where I put part of my PRSA (International Equity fund), just wanted to clarify in case anyone was not familiar!

Gerard

www.prsa.ie
When I had a Zurich PRSA I always wondered why the range was so limited, thanks for clarifying

Back