Worst programme on TV

S

slamdunkin

Dancing with stars? Dancing on Ice? Stars on Ice? Dancing on the moon?

All these dancing programmes really get on my wick!

Any RTE reality programme - usually a pathetic imitation of an already excruciating British version.

The winning streak show, can't stand it!
Big brother
Any of the UK Sitcoms, keeping up appearances and can't think of the other one but it has a mother, father and couple of kids (mother spiky red hair - supposed to be witty) - possibly 2 point 4 kids?
Fair City and rubbish acting - especially 'Leo'

Any RTE reality programme - usually a pathetic imitation of an already excruciating British version.

exactly - which are in effect usually copies of Dutch reality shows!

Saying that I have been know to watch the odd episode of Big Brother - but let he without sin cast the first one at me!

Talking of reality V shows anyone ever watch "The Contender"

Dunno if it is still on but a few months ago I happened upon 'Nolan Live' on BBC NI. I honestly thought it was a parody (a la the Larry Sanders show).

The audience members looked embarrassed to be there while the guests appeared flabbergasted by the host's interview style/technique. It was cringe inducing - I endured about 5 minutes of it before turning it off...

Celebrity Scissorhands - Its on BBC3 and to be fair it's in aid of charity, but centers on these "celebrities" learning how to be hair dressers and beauticians. It is terrible!

Celebrity Scissorhands - Its on BBC3 and to be fair it's in aid of charity, but centers on these "celebrities" learning how to be hair dressers and beauticians. It is terrible!

Agreed, charity aside, most of that program should have been left on the cutting-room floor along with the hair trimmings.

Oh god there's loads !

Have to agree with Winning Streak....talk about muck !

Yep, it's actually an embarrassment, although so would Ant and Dec be to me, and they seemed to be adored in the UK. Probably a cultural difference as much as anything.

I would class the The Late Late Show is a fairly bad reality TV show I suppose...

There's a really really bad talent show on tg4. I thought it was a joke but unfortunately not.

I find any reality TV excruciating to watch, and Irish ones in particular are bad.

Other than that "Charmed" really makes me want to break the remote in half and put my foot thru the TV, I think its is dreadful!!