wooden staircases

Brenno123

Hi

can anyone recommend somewhere dublin west/meath area (or anywhere really) to make an nice oak staircase at a fairly reasonable price. I have a fairly tight space and 9 foot ceiling so I'm looking at maybe gettin a curved staircase.

thank in advance

Gallagher Bros in Navan ... A current customer and finding dealing with the main man a fairly positive experience so far

I have bought a good few stairs for various jobs from a guy in Tallaght called Ownes staircases just off the Greenhills road. Their number is 4625232. I cant remember the guys first name but I can recommend them.

Petermack - can you check that the phone number you provided was correct ? Thanks

Welcome to AAM Buzz, in accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other than being a satisfied customer?
Thanks,
Leo

Building a house at the moment and at the stairs stage so have completed good bit of research re above.
In my opinion:
1. McNallys Joinery - v v expensive.
2. Michael Black Drogheda - nice stairs, good prices, slightly old fashioned designs. However he did say he could make any stairs I designed.
3. Myles Stairscases, Lobinstown(outside Slane). Going with these, good showroom, good prices, modern and old designs. Website www.mylesstaircases.ie

No association with any of suppliers above.

Would anyone be able to recommend someone to make stairs in the southeast, Kilkenny/Waterford/Tipperary area.
Price is a big factor at this stage so someone good and reasonable priced if possible???

Anyone recommend someone in the Cork area? We need a double stairs so need to shop around.

Straight stairs in oak maybe with a wrought iron bannister.

Thanks