Wooden Border

InfoSeeker

Not sure how informative the Title is but what I have is a driveway to my house and on both sides an area of earth.

To give the areas some semblance of structure/uniformity I want to put small wooden stakes (about 2 ft) around the border.

I was wondering if anyone has done this before and knows where I could get them (I tried Woodies and B&Q but did not see them) or if anyone has any other ideas that would be great.

Basically I cannot afford to put a wall from the top of the drive down towards the house on both side. I would say that the border is about 75 ft on both sides and curves like a f without the cross on both sides if that makes sense

These should be easily enough obtained. Actual builders providers as opposed to chains like you mention would be more likely to have them.

Got some myself the other day at local small country providers - 75c each.

If you're looking for more than just a stake every couple of yards, a lot of garden centres do "fencing on a roll" - basically about a foot high, rounded wooden posts with a couple of stakes. Usually come pre-finished. Maybe about 3mtrs a roll.
Think I've even seen them in the Argos catalogue too.