Wood Pellet Stove Supplier in North East?

apple1

Hi,
I plan on fitting a wood pellet stove in my living room in a new build. Wood appreciate any feedback about any potential suppliers in the North East for these stoves. If any posters have experience of their heat output & functionality, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks in advance, apple1

hi ..... try hearth and home it was a bit of a buildig site when Iwas there last , they were doing a revamp, but they seemed to some good products. its near liffey Valley centre

Hi,

i got my wood pellet boiler from ecostoves in Dunboyne and would recommend them. They do stoves as well as boilers.

Lastbuilders

Thanks Lastbuilders. Wondering how you find it (the stove, not Dunboyne!). Was it expensive, has it a back boiler, is it easy to run, is there a good output from it? Did you opt for a pellet boiler also? If so, I'd be interested in your opinions on it also. Thanks in advance, apple1

Hi Apple1,

I put in a multifuel stovax stove rather than a wood pellet one. It does not have a back boiler and is used for heating the single room though it nearly heats the whole house when it is on due to the HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation system) we had installed. .

The boiler we have is a Dor / Scotte 24 KW. Output from the boiler is fine. We have about 20 rads running off it. Maintenance involves cleaning out the boiler every few weeks. It is middle of the road regarding cost. There are cheaper and much more expensive ones.

Lastbuilders

Thanks Lastbuilders. Any idea of running costs yet or are you in long enough? Did you also get the boiler in Dunboyne? Thanks in advance, apple1