Wireless Broadband in Lucan

Deisce

Hi,
Anybody advise me on the best broadband provider when using it in the Lucan area. We don't have a phone connected so probably would be better off with the wireless. Those adds on the radio about contention ratio etc have kinda freaked me out especially since Lucan is such a overpopulated area.

Thanks

If you have cable TV have you thought about ntl? I'm in Lucan and can't fault the ntl service.

Last edited:
I'm looking into NTL. But am concerned with download limits. The basic package for 20 euro a month only has a 2 gb limit. I would be using it for downloading songs and movies. Do they typically charge when you go over your limit or do they prompt you? It looks very tempting as I have my TV with them also. I would need to get a tv point in the box room so wonder how much that would cost.

I use Irish Broadband. They've been kind of working for the past 2 weeks, but not working very well.

Certainly not worth the money (45~ per month) but if you are willing to put up with a bit of crap, you can download as much as you want.

Back