Windows and doors fitter recommendations

Hi @Cameo that's great feedback and will be very useful to me as I weigh up the different options and companies.
In particular, thanks for the heads up on the specification details to look out for, will help a lot!
In terms of companies, I have ruled out the bigger fitters as I feel they all have way too high a ratio of negative reviews.
Would you be open to sharing the name of the company you selected? Thanks

Too much research is always a good thing. I replaced the patio doors at the back a few years ago and just went with the recommendation from the window fitter. I now have no idea what the U value is and it occurred to me afterwards how crazy that was given that I wouldn't buy a laptop without looking into the technical specification in great detail.

We are going with PEAK Window & Doors based in Swords based on points above, price and quality of products.
My sister got a new front door from them a couple of years ago, the salesperson gave her a discount because she says she remembered her from school but to this day the sister still has no idea who she is. Anyway they were very happy and it worked well for them.

Composite doors and windows is the company I went with

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Warm Edge Windows Ltd from Lucan? Very impressive reviews on google.

I used Odin windows and they were absolutely fantastic..stunning windows and not too expensive compared to the big companies guy who fits them is a pro…