Willie O'Dea (Prime Time tonight)

G

Guest127

normally I think Willie is an agreeable person. one of the more able politicians too. A class act even. but tonight on prime time I couldn't help noticing how arrogant his attitude was. in power for the next 5 years he was unbelievable arrogant and sharp with the interviewer. the norn iron police chief stated that they had 1200 knife crimes per annum a few years ago and the bold Willie attacked the interviewer ( agressive and condescending at the same time) when she asked about knife crime here. all she pointed out was that the 140 odd knife crimes here were ' headline' cases and there was a lot more than that in reality. Willie's attitude left a lot to be desired. Pee Flynn syndrome obviously rubbing off.

Obviously the 19000 voters of East Limerick who gave him No 1 disagree. I saw the start of the interview and switched him off. Like you said his attitude stank.

Be prepared for a lot more of this from FF over the next few years.

The electorate knew what they were like but still voted them back in.

Parish pump politics, look at who we'll end up with FF, Flynn, Rae, and Lowry. Enough to make a person vote SF next time.

Anyone who reads Mr. O'Dea's fairly regular articles in the Indo would certainly not have expected much more from him. In the leadup to the election he wrote articles bordering on naked attacks on opponents, esp SF. I think the photo of him pointing the gun says it all about him.

Anyone who reads Mr. O'Dea's fairly regular articles in the Indo would certainly not have expected much more from him. In the leadup to the election he wrote articles bordering on naked attacks on opponents, esp SF. I think the photo of him pointing the gun says it all about him.

But he doesn't shoot it, umlike SF/IRA :D

Not surprised at all at his performance on Prime Time - in any interview I've seen of him it has been the same thing, either throw out old cliche's which add nothing or else attack someone else on the panel for their views. I find the mute button works well, or else I'm always able to find something better on the other channels, like the Weather forecast or some such better entertainment!

Back