Willie O'Dea and that 'tache.

Graham_07

Should it stay or should it go. Apparently Ben Dunne has upped Boylesports offer of €10K to €50K. The 'tached one has said theres no upper lipit , sorry limit on it but he'd only do it for charity. Wonder how high it will go. Anyone else famous out there willing to shave their identity for charity and what should they do? The possibilities are endless.

If hed did go he could always get a job in a Marx Brothers tribute group

He's hardly the worst TD in the land.

Perhaps not, but depending on what you want your TD to do, however he is a poor Minister..seems to revel more in his self styled Mayor of Limerick role..

His role as minister for defense is hardly taxing the man and I don't know what he could do in that role to stand out in a good or bad way to be honest. If he was in one of the more senior positions then at least a judgement could be made on his ability. To say he revels in his self styled mayor of limerick role undermines that actual level of work and commitment he has afforded to this area over a number of years.

Sure , he is a great worker;goes to four Masses every Sunday and even though a minister spends most of his time in Limk.
Very hard to get him in his office in Dublin. Addicted to politics of the clientilism sort, huge personal vote but not so great at sharing it with running mates.Walks all over Limk, doesn't drive, and given the defence ministry because the army are still compliant and don't tell tales.Good on prime time if you like a row, ff to the marrow but loyalty to willie himself and his voters most important. Has a very good brain, dual qualified as solicitor and accountant, and from middle class farming background but more comfortable with the GOD HELP US TYPES!!
In personal life, very funny and good for off the record stories , knows the dirt, not to be underestimated. Has what he wants, a ministry that still allows him to behave like a backbencher. Not particularly liked by the army who sometimes get their revenge.
Funny nobody warned him about the weather!!
[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

You talkin' to me ? !

Last edited by a moderator:
That link isn't working but I'd imagine it's the one where he's pointing a gun at the camera when they took a photo?? He really got slated for that. As for the moustache I don't really care but it suits him, no!?

Would agree with all this....