Will you take your holiday if the flights are not cancelled?

The quarantine is advisory only. The statute only gives powers/sanctions in respect of filling out the "passenger locator form".

Is this an advisory or is it the law? I've flights booked for August, if everything goes to plan I'm going to travel.
It has to be advisory - didn't hear / see any law. Would also be against some EU law most likely.

We spend all our holidays in Spain usually five times a year, That is all put on hold , My wife and I thought that this could be a good time to holiday at home and put money in to the local economy and believe me apart from our trips abroad we always support local business , Then a friend in work decided to book the Gleneagle hotel in Killarney for two adults and two children for three nights in August , The cost is 800.00 euro without breakfast . Probably from a booking agent , Tourism Ireland are not doing themselves any favours and neither will the individual hotels and restaurants going forward .

We spend all our holidays in Spain usually five times a year, That is all put on hold , My wife and I thought that this could be a good time to holiday at home and put money in to the local economy and believe me apart from our trips abroad we always support local business , Then a friend in work decided to book the Gleneagle hotel in Killarney for two adults and two children for three nights in August , The cost is 800.00 euro without breakfast . Probably from a booking agent , Tourism Ireland are not doing themselves any favours and neither will the individual hotels and restaurants going forward .
The minimum wage in Spain is €6.75 an hour. In Ireland it's €10.10. amongst the highest in the world. Given that labour is the biggest input cost in the hospitality sector, and a significant factor in their other costs, is it hardly surprising that things are much more expensive here.

The minimum wage in Spain is €6.75 an hour. In Ireland it's €10.10. amongst the highest in the world. Given that labour is the biggest input cost in the hospitality sector, and a significant factor in their other costs, is it hardly surprising that things are much more expensive here.
1. In restaurants in Spain there is a tipping culture which augments or perhaps even is their biggest earner. I bet the real rate for restaurant workers in Spain is much lower than their €6.75 per hour.

2. The most significant concerns in the Irish hospitality sector are rents, rates etc and the hourly basic wage is a distance behind.

1. In restaurants in Spain there is a tipping culture which augments or perhaps even is their biggest earner. I bet the real rate for restaurant workers in Spain is much lower than their €6.75 per hour.

2. The most significant concerns in the Irish hospitality sector are rents, rates etc and the hourly basic wage is a distance behind.
Rates are high to pay the higher wages of the local authority employees.
High wages push up costs. I'm not saying that people shouldn't be well paid or that the minimum wage should be lower but people who support higher wages for low skilled people shouldn't then complain about higher costs. The two are linked.

You could have put money on it, that this would happen...

No worse than what I saw in a certain shopping centre this week. I didn't even enter a certain cheap clothes retailer because there was zero crowd control. At least the vast majority of people travelling through airports wear masks.

Ryanair have stated that they will give their planes a thorough cleaning at the end of each day.

If I fly say, from Dublin to Nice in France, am I right in saying that that same plane could be immediately used to fly anywhere in Europe rather than fly back to Dublin.

So, if we set up these flight corridors to other countries with low Covid cases we are not guaranteed that the planes/staff will stick to these flight corridors but could be used to fly to countries that might not be considered as safe during the day?

Ryanair have stated that they will give their planes a thorough cleaning at the end of each day.

If I fly say, from Dublin to Nice in France, am I right in saying that that same plane could be immediately used to fly anywhere in Europe rather than fly back to Dublin.

So, if we set up these flight corridors to other countries with low Covid cases we are not guaranteed that the planes/staff will stick to these flight corridors but could be used to fly to countries that might not be considered as safe during the day?
That's a very good question.

Im sure that there will be a straight forward answer to that question too ????????

Back