Will Ryanair fly2 Grenoble this summer?

Mommah

They did last summer...but it's not available yet.
I would also be interested if any airline was flying geneva or Lyon to Cork or Shannon??

How would one find out if these are likely to happen??

I'm trying to organise a french group to come on a walking trip to Ireland...but need to know about these flights first!!

You could check the websites of the individual airports which usually have a "destinations" list.

Thanks Gipiman I've done that...no clarity.
I checked ryanair and aer lingus no joy.

I don't think Ryanair flew Grenoble last summer. I think that this has been relegated to winter flights only. I flew it summer about 3 years ago.
Aer Lingus flies Geneva to Dublin I suppose you could include a night in Dublin for your party?

I don't think Ryanair flew Grenoble last summer. .............
Aer Lingus flies Geneva to Dublin I suppose you could include a night in Dublin for your party?

They did because I flew there at the start of August.
The group are only coming for a long weekend so I'll have to change the walking to Dublin/Wicklow rather than Kerry...which is less than ideal.

Have you considered either a transfer at the airport to a flight to Tralee or using the train? Flight lands in at 11:50, all going well there is a bus from T2 at 12:10 which would mean you could catch the 13:00 to Cork, changing at Mallow for Tralee. Could sell it as a sightseeing way to cross Ireland. It is doable, it would be the additional cost and travel that would have to be accounted for. Flights back to Geneva are at idiot o'clock in the morning though from Dublin so they would have to be travelling back to Dublin the night before (night out in Dublin to finish their trip?)