Wii

Very entertaining product for all the family and also your friends to join in. If you want some advice on where to purchase, my advice is to check and compare prices Argos ireland verus Argos uk. serious savings if you go to the North.

I asume that games bought in North or the console can be used in the south.
I not to up on the techinal stuff but as long as its Europe we can use games bought ie England/North Ire
Correct ????

Very entertaining product for all the family and also your friends to join in. If you want some advice on where to purchase, my advice is to check and compare prices Argos ireland verus Argos uk. serious savings if you go to the North.

Argos Ireland are €236 for Wii plus remote plus controller plus sports game. Argos UK are £179.99 for the same package. With the euro buying about 84.5p sterling today I don't see any "serious saving " unless you lived right on the border with minimal travel expenses.

I was in Enniskillen at the weekend and everywhere was sold out of the Wii. When I tried Argos it just said home delivery only for this product! I ended up buying one online this morning on pixmania (no affiliation) for 213euro (+14euro delivery which made it 229euro in total) and it should be with me in 3-4 days.

Cant wait to get mine
Would you advise I get more than one remote and nunchuck as there are lots of deals around

Last edited:
Does anybody in the know think this one from Ebay is good value? Reckon I can land it for about €400. There are so many on Ebay its impossible to know where to start.

[broken link removed]

Does anybody in the know think this one from Ebay is good value? Reckon I can land it for about €400. There are so many on Ebay its impossible to know where to start.

[broken link removed]

Wii is €270 (comes with Wii Sports), Wii fit is €90 (on Smyths Toys website) so you'd be paying €400 for something you could get in the shops for €360, or cheaper if you shop around the main websites (pixmania etc).

Not a good deal.