Why you shouldn't kick a concrete fence down!

Super OUCH.

Its hard to know if that was actually vandalism, but if it was - he got what he deserved.

He actually ended up losing his foot over that and a lot of nerve damage was done to his leg.

He actually ended up losing his foot over that and a lot of nerve damage was done to his leg.

How do you know that? If it was vandalism then it was no less than he deserved.

I saw this video months back and read a story written up by a journalist on it. Sorry I can't provide a link. I don't see physical punishment as the way to go but ye're right he got his just deserts.

Don't mean to be overly harsh but truly if this was vandalism then I find it hard to have any sympathy at all. He's of the same ilk as the moron that dragged a key down the side of my wife's car in a car park for no obvious reason. Not illegally parked or blocking anyone and nothing flash, it's a Kia for crying out loud! Just for badness sake as far as I could see.

I saw this video months back and read a story written up by a journalist on it. Sorry I can't provide a link. I don't see physical punishment as the way to go but ye're right he got his just deserts.

Well I wouldnt be in favour of imposing it as a punishment but if in the course of persuing mindless vandalism an idiot puts his foot through a concrete slab causing the slabs above to drop and chop off his foot I find it extremely difficult to have any sympathy for him.

Ill bet that particular lesson prevented future vandalism incidents from the guy.

well if he was caught doing it again he wouldn't have a leg to stand on...

Surely it must be vandalism. If you wanted to remove a concrete fence legitimately, would kicking it down really be your first choice?