Why was my thread closed?

S

SF98

I added a thread about the stubbs gazette and it was closed without a reason. Can anyone explain why?

I'm new to the site and when I searched for the stubbs gazette this forum popped up. Thanks for your help guys. You're very helpful!

Jez whats with the abuse... this is the 2nd post that i've read since i signed on and both have given out to the OP. Lighten up a bit people.

Usually if a mod closes a thread he will explaine why, so if it wasn't in the correct forum you know for next time.

Sometime if the title doesn't reflect what you have written in the post they say that if you dont change it it will be locked and all answer deleted, so it might be that and everything apart from your orginal question was deleted.

Or as already suggested you could of closed it yourself.

See if you can open it again.....i'm dont know 100% but i would of thought if you had closed it yourself it will allow you to open it again. If it doesn't then a mod has closed it.

You could send a message to one of the mods and ask why it was closed if thats the case. I read it and i dont see anything wrong with it.

Jez whats with the abuse... this is the 2nd post that i've read since i signed on and both have given out to the OP. Lighten up a bit people.

Usually if a mod closes a thread he will explaine why, so if it wasn't in the correct forum you know for next time.

Sometime if the title doesn't reflect what you have written in the post they say that if you dont change it it will be locked and all answer deleted, so it might be that and everything apart from your orginal question was deleted.

Or as already suggested you could of closed it yourself.

See if you can open it again.....i'm dont know 100% but i would of thought if you had closed it yourself it will allow you to open it again. If it doesn't then a mod has closed it.

You could send a message to one of the mods and ask why it was closed if thats the case. I read it and i dont see anything wrong with it.

What abuse? Did some posts get deleted?.

More often than not the mods here won't explain their actions.

SF98 Welcome to AAM. You'll have to stick with it, but it's a great and informative place to be.It just takes a bit of time to learn how things work.

BTW I have no idea why your thread was closed. No doubt someone will answer your question.

Hi SF98

The thread is now open.

It appears that you closed it in error.

A thread can be opened and closed by double clicking on the envelope beside the thread title. This applies to a thread started by the original poster.

Marion

A thread can be opened and closed by double clicking on the envelope beside the thread title. This applies to a thread started by the original poster.Marion
Thanks. I did not know that and often wondered when I heard of people closing their own threads. I thought only a mod could do that

Back